Direct From Mic to Digital Multitrack!
Welcome to the DigiMAX LT from PreSonus! When all you really need to do is add eight additional preamps to your digital system, the DigiMAX LT delivers the goods efficiently and affordably. Add the DigiMAX LT to your computer audio system, or dedicated digital recorder, and have enough I/O to record the entire band, or connect your whole studio!
PreSonus DigiMAX LT at a Glance:
- The perfect front end for today's digital studio
- Studio-quality preamps, converters and I/O
- TRS inserts for connection to your favorite compressors and EQs
Add more I/O to your digital studio!
The DigiMAX LT from PreSonus is the perfect partner for recording systems such as DigiDesign 002, MOTU 828 mkII, MOTU 2408 mk3 as well as numerous digital mixers and hard disk recorders. Why? In 1U rack space, the PreSonus DigiMAX LT offers eight channels of mic preamps, inserts on every channel AND ADAT Lightpipe output. So, now you can add more mic inputs to your digital system by connecting a single cable to your recording system!
Quality hardware for the modern studio
Featuring the same Class A preamps and A/D converters as the DigiMAX, the DigiMAX LT offers direct digital interfacing with many of today's popular recorders, sound cards, and digital mixers utilizing ADAT Lightpipe inputs. The DigiMAX LT features insert points on every channel for patching in dynamics or EQ. The inputs feature dual Neutrik connectors for XLR mic or line inputs. Because the DigiMAX LT features line inputs on every channel, it can also be used as a standalone 8 channel A/D converter. Add in 48v phantom power and -20dB Pad on every channel as well as Word Clock in/out and the DigiMAX LT is an unbelievable value for the modern digital recording studio.
Eight TRS inserts
The DigiMAX LT provides TRS inserts on every channel to allow external dynamics processors or equalizers to be placed in the signal chain.
PreSonus DigiMAX LT Features:
- 8 channels of award-winning Class A Mic preamplification
- 8 channels of line inputs
- XLR and inputs via Dual Neutrik connector
- 8 channels of pristine 24-bit A/D conversion
- 48, 44.1, and 32 kHz sampling rates
- 8 channels of ADAT lightpipe digital output
- Word clock in/out via BNC connectors
- 48v Phantom power and -20 dB pad on front panel
- Can be used as an 8 channel mic pre or stand alone 8 channel converter