- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in module_enable() (line 403 of /home/customer/www/hideawaycafe.biz/public_html/includes/module.inc).
- Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /home/customer/www/hideawaycafe.biz/public_html/includes/common.inc).
This item has been well used in Hideaway Recording Studio and is ready for a new home as we continue to grow our recording capabilities here.
ML3000 is a dual function, LCRplus, 4 group, 8 aux, 8×4 matrix, VCA console. Frame sizes range from 24+2 to 48+2 channels, with B option for more stereo channels.
This compact VCA mixer is packed with all the tools you need for professional live sound mixing. The ML3000 offers an I/O capability and feature set that satisfies the latest trends in live sound engineering, in particular the growing number of inputs and outputs for multi-speaker house and monitor systems, demands of stereo in-ear monitoring, 3 speaker LCR imaging, advanced grouping and automation.
- 24+2, 32+2, 40+2, 48+2 channel frames
- 2 extra dual input stereo channels fitted as standard
- B option for 4 extra dual stereo in place of mono channels
- 8 VCA groups for level control
- Dual functionality for mixing front-of-house, stage monitors or both
- Monitor mode provides auxes with faders, inserts, mutes and meters
- 4 audio groups for inserting processors or feeding the matrix
- 8 aux sends plus aux 7-8 stereo mode for creating a true stereo mix
- 8×4 matrix with inserts and external inputs
- 8 mute groups
- 4 band EQ with swept mid range
- Swept 20-400Hz HPF
- Stereos can mix two balanced stereo sources into one channel
- 128 snapshot memories for MIDI/RS232 recall of VCA assignments and mutes
- Allen & Heath ML Archiver software available for PC control of the memories
- Talkback to any of the fader masters and LCR outputs
- PFL override AFL for quick input/output monitoring
- Fader driven engineer’s listen wedge feed with insert in monitor mode
- Simultaneous LED bar and moving coil VU metering of all main outputs and P/AFL
- Channel meters
- Separate stereo headphones and local monitor control
- LCR to stereo engineer’s monitor capability
- 1kHz oscillator / pink noise generator
- Preamp input capability for mic or line up to +30dBu
- Main, group, aux and matrix outputs on balanced XLR
- 4-pin XLR lamp sockets – Allen & Heath LEDlamp available
- Uses RPS11 high performance external linear power supply
- Optional RPSD2 dual supply combiner to link another RPS11 for backup
- Optional Sys-Link V2 input/output option to link consoles for more channels
- Internal aux jumper options for pre-insert, pre/post-EQ, pre/post-mute settings
- Internal direct output jumper options for pre/post-fade or to use aux 1 level trim